10 Spells For Money and Prosperity
Most people find themselves in circumstances from time to time where a little more money is needed. Here are some quick and reliable spells, all personally vetted for effectiveness by the author, for upping the level of financial prosperity in your life and/or generating quick funds from sources expected and unexpected.
- Create a mojo bag: Use any type of small bag, velvet, organza, or cloth, for instance, to hold your magical goodies. Add a penny or rolled dollar bill to draw in its brothers and sisters, three whole cloves, approximately 3” of cinnamon stick, a dash of cascara sagrada, and a green stone. Carry the bag with you or place it on a special place, such as your altar or nightstand. Massage it several times through the day.
- Rain it down: Print out twenty or more copies of a ten, twenty, fifty, or hundred dollar bill on a copy machine. Divide into two stacks and hold one stack in each hand as you lie back on your bed. Looking directly up, toss the bills into the air and let them fall down upon you. Imagine that money is coming to you from above, raining financial blessings upon you. Be sure to print the copies out using “black and white” or “gray scale” so you are not officially counterfeiting money, which is often counter-productive to prosperity.
- Make yourself a written promise: Write yourself a check for a specific amount of money you intend to make in a year’s time. Put it in a prominent place where you can see it all the time. Once you have done this, accept any financial opportunities that come your way. Say YES more often than NO.
- Use candle magic: Carve different denominations of “payments” onto a green or gold candle, such as $25, $50, $200, and as you carve imagine those amounts of money coming to you. Light the candle and either burn it down all at once, releasing the energy, or burn it a little at a time for a continuous wave.
- Imagery through Tarot: Place the following Tarot cards on your altar: Wheel of Fortune, Ace of Pentacles, 6 of Pentacles, King of Pentacles, and 10 of Pentacles. Put the Wheel of Fortune in the middle and arrange the five pentacle cards around it in a star formation. Choose a card from the deck to represent yourself and place it beneath the Wheel of Fortune card. Study the cards daily and imagine that the new opportunities of the Ace, the sufficiency of the Six, the mastery of the King, and the fulfillment of the Ten are drawing into the luck from the Wheel which covers you.
- Pay the Little Ones: Go into your favorite grassy area that helps you feel close to nature. Spend some time with the area, blending into the energies that live there. When you are finished, toss a handful of pennies, the brighter and shinier the better, into the grass and tell the little ones who live there that they may keep the coins if they will go find financial opportunities for you to explore. Don’t worry. They are happy to work on the cheap like that.
- Four crossroads work: Collect dirt from each corner of a crossroads and the middle of the crossroads of possible. Blend the dirts together, then use them to mark a large plus sign on the ground or your floor. Sit in the middle of the plus sign where the lines intersect. Repeat nine times: “All doorways and directions to abundant prosperity are open to me. I find prosperity and it finds me.” Sweep up the dirt and sprinkle it around all entrances to your home.
- Sweep in the prosperity: Find nine shiny coins and place them outside your front door. Use a broom to sweep them over the threshold into your home, then pick them up and place them in a “heart” location in your home, such as your hearth, altar, nightstand, kitchen windowsill or where ever feels like a particular special location to continue “sweeping” money into your life.
- Pay it forward: You may have heard you have to spend money to make money. Many faiths support the idea that what you put out there comes back to you. Find five one dollar bills that are crisp and new and leave them in places where others will find them, such as the coin return for a soft drink machine, placed under the windshield wiper of someone’s car, or taped to a public bench. Do not remain to see who finds it. Just let it go and trust that it and many more will find their way back to you.
- Create a prosperity perimeter: “Plant” four shiny coins in each of the four corners of the perimeter of your home, the sprinkle salt in between the coins to join them in a full boundary around your home. Imagine that this creates a force field that brings money and prosperity to all who reside within the grounds. If you live in an apartment or condominium complex, this can aid everyone who lives on the grounds without diminishing the effect on you.